Aminofor has quick absorption and is practical to consume. The product has an ideal formulation (2:1:1) of branched chain amino acids (BCAA) offering a high concentration of L-leucine, L-isoleucine and e L-valine.
• Packaging with 60 tablets;
• Packaging with 120 tablets;
• Box with 30 sachets of 7g;
• Packaging with 420g.
• Quick absorption in powder for drink preparation;
• 4g of BCAA per portion;
• Vitamins and minerals foster synergic effect and the nutritional benefits of BCAA.
• It contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamins C and B6, magnesium, selenium and choline that improve the total body workout;
• It can be found in 3 versions, chewable tablets, sachets and pot of 600g;
• Two flavor options: lemons and tangerine.
Preço Sugerido - R$
|AMINOFOR 60 TABLETES - LIMÃO||R$ 54,00|
|AMINOFOR 60 TABLETES - TANGERINA||R$ 54,00|
|AMINOFOR 120 TABLETES - LIMÃO||R$ 98,00|
|AMINOFOR 120 TABLETES - TANGERINA||R$ 98,00|
|AMINOFOR 30 SACHÊS DE 7g - LIMÃO||R$ 98,00|
|AMINOFOR 30 SACHÊS DE 7g - TANGERINA||R$ 98,00|
|AMINOFOR POTE 420g 60 PORÇÕES - LIMÃO||R$ 164,00|
|AMINOFOR POTE 420g 60 PORÇÕES - TANGERINA||R$ 164,00|
Use RecommendationsSuggested Use- Scoop Follow the recommendation of the chart below or a dietitian orientation. Reference chart: Suggested Use Chart ² Person’s weight in kg Amount per serving a day From 40 to 55kg ½ Scoop From 56 to 91kg 1 Scoop From 92 to 127kg 1/½ Scoop From 128 to 162kg 2 Scoops Suggested Use- Bar Follow the recommendation of the chart below or the dietician or nutrition orientation. Reference Chart: Suggested Use Chart² Person’s weight in kg Amount per serving a day From 40 to 57kg 1 bar From 58 to 93kg 2 bars From 94 to 130kg 3 bars From 131 to 167kg 4 bars ² Reference chart based on daily recommendation of branched chain amino acids established by the ordinance # 222, from March 24, 1998, from ANVISA.
“Aminofor BCAA - 2:1:1”